Use & Care | Fur Care
* Do not wash the fur or immerse in water.
* Do not dry-clean the fur.
* Do not iron the fur.
* Keep it away from fire and excessively hot places.
* Do not wear it on rainy days.
* Do not brush the fur.
* Do not allow direct contact with the skin in to keep the collars clean.
* Do not wear heavy accessories on the fur.
* If partly wet, dry it on a cool and aired place.
* Do not use insecticide.
* Do not use mothballs.
* Do not spray perfume or cologne on the product as alcohol may cause drying out and induration.
* For cleaning, send your fur to a cleaning center specialized on fur cleaning.