Use & Care | Leather Care
* Do not wash the leather.
* Do not allow direct contact with bleach.
* Do not iron it.
* Do not use a drying machine.
* Never keep it in a plastic bag.
* Always keep it on a coat hanger.
* If partly wet, dry it on a cool and aired place.
* Keep it away from fire and excessively hot places.
* Do not wear it on rainy days.
* Leather is a natural substance which may have grains, pores and veins. Partial skin discoloration may occur. Thickness of the skin may vary. These are natural and do not indicate manufacturing defects.
* For cleaning, send your leather to a cleaning center specialized on leather cleaning.